Terms & Conditions
1. Services, Subscriptions and Fees
1. Services. Lccsuppliers.com makes available certain services and features via this Website .Depending on the Service, such Service may be publicly accessible without any purchase of the Service required; accessible only to those who have purchased the Service; or accessible to only those who have subscribed to that Service for a fee. By using this Website, You agree to only use the Service that are publicly accessible or that You have purchased or to which You have subscribed. If You choose to use, purchase or subscribe to one of lccsuppliers.com Services as may be made available from time to time, additional terms and conditions may be imposed by lccsuppliers.com via a separate click through or signed agreement.
2. Rights to Use Website and Services. Your right to use the Website and Services is limited in scope. Lccsuppliers.com will provide You with access to the Website and, to the extent You subscribe or purchase Services. You are responsible for obtaining any equipment and Internet service necessary to access the Website and Services.
3. User Licenses. If you choose to subscribe to our Services on an ongoing basis, all Users will have access to Company Profile. Any additional features made generally available on the Website while You have a Paid Membership. If You have a free membership available from the Website, then these do not provide any ongoing right to access or use the Services. Numerous reports, data and other services are offered at the Website for additional fees. All terms used but not defined herein are set forth on the Website. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement or other written agreement between You and lccsuppliers.com, no license or other right in or to the Website, Services or Content are granted to You, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, and all such licenses and rights are hereby reserved.
4. Fees. You shall pay all fees or charges to your account with Lccsuppliers.com in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time You subscribe to the Services or that You order the applicable Content from the Services. You shall be responsible for any and all use, sales or other taxes arising from Your use of any Deliverables or Services provided by Lccsuppliers.com or its third party suppliers. Payments must be made according to these Terms and Conditions or any separate written agreement with Lccsuppliers.com. Membership fees are refundable. Annual membership fees that are paid monthly by credit/debit card, debit order or another basis will be considered delinquent if those fees are not received within fifteen or more business days from your scheduled payment date. In this instance, Lccsuppliers.com reserves the right to suspend your service and to bill the balance of your remaining membership obligation.
5. Login Credentials. The user is required to register using his own name and to provide all information correctly and completely .You have been provided with a username and password You agree that You are responsible for protecting Your Login Credentials from unauthorized use, and You are responsible for all activity that occurs under those Login Credentials. You agree to notify us immediately if You believe that any of Your Login Credentials has been or may be used without Your permission so that appropriate action can be taken. Lccsuppliers.com is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by, or expense incurred by You as a result of, Your failure to safeguard Your Login Credentials. Registration initially is for one named User. It is not permitted to use through other than the registered User.
6. Term Your subscription to Services or access to paid Content shall commence on the date You first used the Services or otherwise receive such Content, and shall continue for the period of time for which You have subscribed to the Services, unless earlier terminated or extended pursuant hereto. If you choose to subscribe to our Services on an ongoing basis, these terms and conditions will renew automatically for successive periods of time equal to the duration. If no notice of cancellation is received or if it is not received on time, then the contract is automatically prolonged by another period as contracted before. Notice of cancellation for the prolongation of the contract period may be given with prior notice of one month before the end of the contract period. Notice of cancellation by registered Users in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Publicity. Unless otherwise agreed by Lccsuppliers.com, Your purchase of a Service constitutes granting the right to use Your name and Your company’s name and logo in on-line or printed marketing materials in the Website, to disclose that You and Your company are a client of Lccsuppliers.com.
2. The Website Does Not Provide Commercial Advice
This Website, Services and the Content are for informational purposes only. Data is provided all over the world; Lccsuppliers.com has not verified any such data or any Content on the Website and cannot and does not provide any assurances or warranties whatsoever regarding the accuracy or completeness of any such data or Content.
3. Use of Content
You shall not modify, adapt or create derivative works based on the Website, Any special rules for the use of certain Content accessible through subscription services on this Website may be included elsewhere within the Website and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, Your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content.
4. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL LCCSUPPLIERS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA LOSS OR DATA USAGE INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY OR IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, ITS WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES, EVEN IF LCCSUPPLIERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT OF A PAID SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL LCCSUPPLIERS.COMS's TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY EXCEED THE PAID MEMBERSHIP FEE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PAID SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP.
5. Your Submissions
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from these Websites any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, confidential or other material that would violate any law, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any rights of third parties including any content that violates community standards. Lccsuppliers.com may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on this Website where users transmit or post communications. Lccsuppliers.com will have no liability for the content of any communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademark, trade secret, libel, privacy, and obscenity or otherwise. Lccsupplies.com and its administrators and moderators reserve all rights to remove any information deemed off-topic, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, and confidential or other material that would violate any law, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any rights of third parties including any content that violates community standards. Lccsuppliers.com and its administrators and moderators also reserve all rights to block or otherwise expel any user or member or its Websites who is deemed to have violated these terms including IP addresses or ranges of IP addresses at the discretion of administrators and moderators.
6. Links to Other Web Sites
Lccsuppliers.com provides certain links to other websites as a convenience to you. Lccsuppliers.com does not monitor nor control the content of any other website and assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind for any material or communications available at such websites. Lccsuppliers.com is not responsible for the content of any site that may be linked to from this Website.
7. Notice and Take Down Procedures; Copyright Agent
If You believe any materials accessible on or from this Website infringe Your copyright, You may request removal of those materials from this Website by contacting us and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, lccsuppliers.com maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this Website who are repeat infringers.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless lccsuppliers.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, licensors, and suppliers, from any and all claims, losses, liability, damages and/or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or relating to Your use of the Website, Services and Content; Your violation of these Terms and Conditions, Your infringement, or infringement by any other user of Your account of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
9. Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the TURKEY, excluding its conflicts of law rules. It is expressly agreed that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site shall be filed only in the courts located in ISTANBUL.
All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be finally resolved by arbitration before a single arbitrator conducted in the Turkish language in ISTANBUL, TURKEY under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the TURKISH Arbitration Association. The parties shall appoint as sole arbitrator a retired judge who presided in the ISTANBUL. The parties shall bear equally the cost of the arbitration (except that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of reasonable attorneys' fees incurred in connection with the arbitration in such an amount as may be determined by the arbitrator). All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, lccsuppliers.com shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, security or other equitable remedies from Turkey courts or any other court of competent jurisdiction.
If any part of these terms is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Lccsuppliers.com may, at its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
10. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to this subject matter and supersedes all prior understandings and agreements relating thereto. Any material modifications to this Agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties. A party does not waive any right under this Agreement by failing to insist on compliance with any of the terms of this Agreement or by failing to exercise any right hereafter.
11. Other Terms
These Terms and Conditions do not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between the parties.
Lccsuuppliers.com retains ownership of all intellectual property rights to its Content, technology, software, documentation and tools used in connection with the Website, Services, and Content.
Notices delivered under these Terms and Conditions must be given in writing and will be effective when received.
12. For Additional Information
If you have any questions about the rights and restrictions above, please contact us at email@example.com